We did it!!! After many months of construction, our brand new preschool is finally open for public viewing. Join us for an Open House and Tour on Thursday, July 31, 2014 from 6:00-8:00 pm.
Here are seven reasons you need to come!
- Get an exclusive look at Hoa Mai, the first and only Vietnamese-English Preschool in Washington (www.hoamaipreschool.org).
- Meet the teachers, directors, and volunteers who will make Hoa Mai a smashing success.
- Babies are super cute. *Note: we can’t promise there will be babies present, but chances are good. In the absense of babies, our staff will do their best to look adorable.
- Learn about our unique center and approach–especially our emphasis on dual-language, multicultural learning.
- There will be fun and engaging activities for children to enjoy.
- Food and beverages–so come on time before it runs out.
- Speech-making. Lots of lots of speech-making. Just kidding. Come and mingle 🙂
This is a community event, so feel free to invite friends, family, and other community members along. The event will start in the Community Room at the Mt. Baker Lofts at the intersection of MLK and Rainier (2915 Rainier Ave. South). And a big, special thanks to our partners and friends at Artspace and Sound Child Care Solutions! You can RSVP by email. If you have any questions, please contact Kristina Ong at firstname.lastname@example.org or (425) 272-5936.
Hope to see you soon!
Your friends at VFA