Friday, August 24, 2012
5:00 – 8:00 pm
New Holly Gathering Hall
7054 32nd AVE S, Seattle, WA 98118
- Does your family struggle with finding good jobs?
- Are you worried about your family’s healthcare?
- Do you want your child to be successful in school?
Come and see what resources and services are available in your community! Over 30 organizations will be available to speak with you about:
- Health and dental services
- Mental health services
- College and learning services
- Recreational organizations
- Daily Living supports
This year, we are also hosting three informational workshops on the following topics:
- Rights and civic responsibilities
- Immigration and Labor Rights
- Access to Healthcare
For more information, contact Nhi Tran at 206-322-6134 or email@example.com